A-Grade Chromatic Alginate
Our alginate has been thoroughly tested and approved to comply with Australia Safety Standards making it perfect for both Casting and Dental Industries
Alginate Product Information
- Class A type 1 Alginate
- Measures exactly 25 microns of accuracy making the mould it produces extraordinarily accurate in terms of size and surface detail
- Fast setting time of 30 seconds in mouth
- Four (4) Phase colour indicators. Purple when water is added Dark pink when mixing is complete, light pink when mixture is ready to make the impression, then white when it has set
- Long dimensional stability of up to 100 hours.
- Easy to mix
- Natural based ingredient
- Extra Long Shelf life
- Lead Free, Cadmium free and Dust free
- 450 grams per bag
- DIRECT from the manufacturers to ensure quality as well as freshness at all times.
Units: Individual 450g bags (Both printed and Plain Silver bags available)
Carton 1: 20 x 450g bags per carton (BMS Printed Bags)
Carton 2: 25 x 450g bags per carton (Plain Silver Bags) Great for self-labeling.
…..Australian approved and registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)…..
.....Prepared and tested in accordance with the EN 21563/ISO 1563 Norms.....